Car Park Cleaning Services
Vinci Response Services provides high-quality, comprehensive, industrial, commercial and private car park cleaning services. We provide emergency and one-off deep cleans as well as ongoing periodic cleans.
Car parks are often the first place visitors to your business will see. So it is vital that the area is kept clean and tidy, not only to give a good impression and a nice welcome to your visitor but also to provide a safe environment.
Whether you have a single or multi storey car park, no job is too big or too small. We work with private shops and shopping centres, large car park operators, councils and independent car park owners.
Using a wide range of equipment, we will thoroughly clean ceilings, roofs, flooring, walls and building facades. Our fully trained technicians carry out high level cleaning, external surface cleaning and road sweeping. They will safely remove oil and chemical spills, guano/bird droppings, chewing gum, graffiti and any nasty odours. They are also fully trained and experienced in dealing with trauma clean ups.
Ongoing / Periodic Car Park Cleaning
Partnering with Vinci Response Services for your periodic deep cleans, will help to maintain a good image and prevent long term damage, therefore maximising the life of surfaces. Your visitors will feel welcome and reassured that their car is safe to be left for a long period of time, encouraging them to spend longer with your business or to pay for a longer stay.
Emergency Car Park Cleaning
We provide emergency cleans if you have a spillage that needs cleaning, or in the unfortunate event that a trauma clean up is required. We can safely remove debris or hazardous waste which means we can deal with fly tipping and clearing up of drug paraphernalia. We can also completely remove all types of graffiti.
One-off Deep Car Park Cleaning
You may just require a one-off deep clean to restore your car park to its former glory. Ensuring customers feel welcome and safe, encouraging them to leave their car in your car park for long periods of time. We can also carry out a one-off deep clean in preparation for restoration services.
All of our car park cleaning services can be arranged at a time that suits you, to minimise disruption and downtime e.g. early hours of the morning or late evenings.
Vinci Response Services are members of the Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA), CHAS and International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) accredited. All of our technicians are Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) registered and certified.
Benefits Of Our Car Park Cleaning Services
There are a number of great benefits to having your car park cleaned by Vinci Response Services:
- Increase longevity of the surfaces and structure of your car park, by keeping them in optimum condition.
- Downtime is minimised or even eliminated, by us arranging your car park clean at a time to suit you.
- Increase in revenue, as visitors will be happy to use your car park and leave their car parked for a long time.
- Keeping your car park clean and tidy is less likely to attract vandalism and graffiti.
- Using years of experience, we match the correct equipment to the materials we clean, to ensure no damage is done by using abrasive cleaning methods.
Before providing you with a quote we will complete a survey, including a risk assessment. Upon completion of a car park clean, we will provide you with a certificate to confirm the service we have provided.
What Equipment is needed for Car Park Cleaning
We use the following when completing car park cleans:
- Torik or Doff superheated water systems
- Road Sweepers and battery operated scrubber dryers
- MEWPs (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms)
- Air/Surface Defence and Odour Neutralisation Technology
- Dirt Driver and jet wash equipment
- High level access equipment and abseil teams
- Water recycling equipment if there isn’t any drainage
For a free estimate or to ask any questions you may have about our car park cleaning services, call us today on 03335 772 996.