COVID-19 UPDATE: Vinci Response Services has been providing essential services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so. Mould is considered a health risk and is therefore considered essential work.
Under UK Gov guidelines, we are allowed to enter your premises to carry out remediation and restoration works. As always, safety is our priority, giving you peace of mind that all public health regulations are being met.
- Comprehensive Mould Removal Solutions
Mould Remediation Service For Residential and Commercial Customers
Vinci Response offers a fast and effective mould remediation service for both residential and commercial properties. Whether you have an issue with mould growth on a bedroom wall, or to a severely affected commercial property, we can help.
Mould is a fungus that thrives on moisture. Discovering mould can be quite a worrying and sometimes embarrassing time, however it is very common.
Inhaling or ingesting mould spores can be dangerously harmful to people and animals, it is especially harmful to the young and elderly and anyone with respiratory conditions. Also, if mould is growing in machinery, a washing machine for example, then it can cause damage and effect performance.
Below are some common areas where mould grows, however if there has been water damage to a property or there is poor ventilation then mould can be found in many areas of a building.
- and many more!
Arrange Your Mould Remediation in 3 Simple Steps:
- Call us today to arrange a convenient date and time for one of our senior surveyors to conduct a site survey.
- Following the site survey, we’ll also produce a detailed proposal.
- Once the proposal is agreed and the necessary paperwork completed, our technicians can commence with the mould remediation.
When a senior surveyor visits your building, an air sample will be taken along with a sample of the mould. This will be sent to our laboratories to enable us to determine what type of mould it is and the spore count and recommend the correct course of action to remediate it. Our surveyor will also assist you in identifying the cause of the mould to help prevent the same issue from returning.
Vinci Response’s Mould Removal Service
- We will undertake a survey of the affected areas to establish the most effective solution that would be needed to complete the remediation as well as identify the potential root cause.
- Our experts will work quickly and safely to complete the remediation of all mould from the affected areas.
- Once the affected areas have been treated, we will provide professional advice on how to prevent the mould from growing back.
We have experience working with the following, so call us today to arrange your mould remediation:
- Business owners
Our technicians have a vast amount of knowledge and experience in dealing with mould remediation and are fully compliant. They will carry out the mould remediation with the full required personal protection equipment (PPE), to ensure your building is kept safe and there is no cross contamination.
Vinci Response provides mould remediation services throughout the UK
For a free, no obligation estimate and to arrange your mould remediation site survey, call us on 03335 772 996. Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form and a member of our team will respond accordingly.