COVID-19 UPDATE: Vinci Response Services has been providing essential services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so. Sewage is considered a health risk and is therefore considered essential work.
Under UK Gov guidelines, we are allowed to enter your premises to carry out remediation and restoration works. As always, safety is our priority, giving you peace of mind that all public health regulations are being met.
- Full Sewage Extraction and Decontamination
Sewage Clean-Up Service
Vinci Response offers a fast and comprehensive service for all types of sewage cleanup for both home and business owners. When finding sewage in your property, it’s imperative that you act quickly to mitigate further damage.
Do not try to clean the sewage yourself, ensure that you contact a specialist cleaning company that has the correct procedures and equipment. Not only do sewage spills look and smell unpleasant, they can have disastrous effects on your health and building.
Acting fast is essential when it comes to sewage remediation
- Minimal disruption to your business or home
- Minimise exposure and contain the spread
- Early removal of harmful pathogens which can cause serious illness or even death
- Removal of dangerous gases
- Reduce costs of repairs
- Neutralise odours
- Available 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
All of our technicians have received extensive training to ensure we provide the highest standard of cleaning. Safety is our top priority and all technicians will have full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
As Part Of Vinci Response’s Sewage Clean-Up Services, Our Technicians Will Safely:
- Extract sewage and water
- Remove any debris and materials that cannot be restored
- Clean, deoderise and disinfect all areas, this will kill all pathogens and remove harmful gases
- Thoroughly dry out areas (including walls, ceilings and floors) and any materials that can be restored. This will prevent damp and mould
- Our technicians will then provide you with a hygiene certificate upon completion of the clean up.
This process may differ slightly depending on the type of clean up required, however our technicians will keep you updated throughout the process.
For a free, no obligation estimate and to arrange your sewage cleanup, call us on 03335 772 996. Alternatively, you can complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will respond accordingly.